Are you looking for a professional, high-quality lawn care service in Pasadena, Maryland? Scientific Plant Service has the experience and skill needed to provide your lawn with the treatment it needs to thrive. Our team of lawn care technicians knows how to provide the best care to all kinds of landscapes. Frank J. Burke founded Scientific Plant Service in 1957, focusing on shrub and tree care. Since that time, our company has expanded to meet the needs of our clients. Our lawn care service in Pasadena now includes plant care, pesticide and fertilization services, athletic field maintenance, aquatics, and snow removal services. Our company belongs to several Maryland lawn care associations, with licensed and certified employees trained to provide high-quality treatments. Contact Scientific Plant Service today to use our professional lawn care services.
Enhance Your Turf with Our Weed and Feed Treatment
Our signature service at Scientific Plant Service is our three-step weed and feed treatment. This treatment combines fertilizer with an herbicide to encourage lawn growth and prohibit weed germination. What are the three steps?
- Step One: Our team applies POLYON fertilizer in early spring to kick off the slow release of nitrogen. While the nutrients are released, the herbicide prevents the development of Crabgrass and Goosegrass weeds.
- Step Two: We visit near the end of spring to apply additional herbicides during the peak broadleaf weed growth season.
- Step Three: We inspect your lawn at the end of summer to decide whether further treatment is needed. Our team applies POLYON once more in the fall to give your property the nutrients it needs to bounce back in spring.
The Significant Advantages of POLYON Fertilizer Treatments
Our priority at Scientific Plant Service is to find the optimal treatments for your landscape, which are both efficient and effective. One of our favorite treatments is POLYON fertilizer. Why do we prefer this choice to traditional fertilizer options?
- When we use POLYON, we can apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients than traditional options while producing the same incredible results.
- Your turf receives the nutrients it needs without producing runoff into the local environment.
- We only need to apply two granular treatments each year to produce excellent results.
We choose POLYON because it lets us produce consistently satisfying results for our customers.