Are you a Maryland property owner searching for a dedicated lawn care service in your Harmans community? If so, you can count on Scientific Plant Service for the care you seek. Frank J. Burke founded our business in 1957 with shrub and shade tree care services. Since then, our company has expanded to meet the needs of our clients across the state. You can now depend on Scientific Plant Service for crucial treatments like pesticide and fertilizer applications, athletic field maintenance, plant care, snow removal, and aquatics. Scientific Plant Service staff are certified and licensed to provide the best lawn care, and our company retains membership in several lawn care associations. Contact us now to learn more about our lawn care service in Harmans, MD.
Improve Your Landscape with Weed and Feed Treatments
An essential service at Scientific Plant Service is our three-step weed and feed application. This treatment combines fertilizer and herbicide into one application that encourages lawn growth while preventing weed growth. These three steps include the following:
- Our crew applies POLYON fertilizer to your lawn in spring. This kicks off the release of nitrogen into the soil throughout summer. The herbicide starts acting to prevent the germination of Goosegrass and Crabgrass.
- Next, our crew visits during the peak broadleaf weed growth season in spring. If your lawn needs more weed control, we will apply more herbicides.
- Finally, we will visit your property at the end of summer to determine whether more treatment is needed. Finally, we apply POLYON in the fall to prepare your yard for the following spring.
The Benefits of Using POLYON Fertilizer
Our lawn care service in Harmans, MD, is here to provide the best possible care for your property. One of the ways we deliver satisfying and consistent results is by using the best tools and treatments available to us. One tool we prefer is POLYON fertilizer, which provides several advantages, including:
- We can spread 30 to 50% fewer nutrients when using POLYON while still producing the same satisfying results.
- Your lawn receives the nutrition needed without contributing to the excessive environmental runoff.
- Only two granular treatments each year are needed to keep your lawn thriving.
Scientific Plant Service uses POLYON fertilizer to give your Harmans property the desired results with every application.