If you are searching for high-quality lawn care service in Annapolis Neck, MD, call Scientific Plant Service. Our team has years of experience caring for lawns of all types and ensuring their continued vitality. The Scientific Plant Service technicians know how to provide the best care to your landscape using the latest methods and tools. In 1957, Frank J. Burke founded Scientific Plant Service, focusing on tree and shrub care. Since then, we have expanded our business to include fertilization and pesticide services, plant care, athletic field maintenance, aquatics, and snow removal. Our company belongs to many Maryland lawn care associations, and our employees are certified and licensed to provide optimal treatments. Contact Scientific Plant Service today to use our excellent lawn care services.
Nurture Your Turf with Weed and Feed Treatments
The signature component of the Scientific Plant Service lawn service in Annapolis Neck is our three-step weed and feed treatment. This application combines herbicides and fertilizer to encourage turf growth and prevent weed germination. What are the three steps?
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer at the start of spring to encourage the release of nitrogen throughout the summer. The herbicide acts to prevent Crabgrass and Goosegrass from germinating.
- Step Two: We visit near the end of spring during the peak broadleaf weed season to apply more herbicides where necessary.
- Step Three: We visit your lawn at the end of summer to decide if more treatment is needed. Our team will apply POLYON again in the fall to give your property the nutrition it needs until next spring.
Why Is POLYON Fertilizer Our First Choice?
Our goal at Scientific Plant Service is to find the best lawn care treatments for your Maryland landscape. One of our favorite treatments is POLYON fertilizer, an effective alternative to traditional fertilizers of the past. Why do we prefer to use POLYON?
- When we use POLYON fertilizer, we apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients while producing the same great results for your lawn.
- Your turf receives the nutrients it needs without the risk of environmental runoff.
- Only two yearly granular treatments are needed every year to produce incredible results.
We prefer to use POLYON fertilizer because it lets us provide our clients with the most consistently satisfying results.