Scientific Plant Service has been providing professional tree and shrub services to our Baltimore community since 1957. We have evolved with our business by providing a wide range of tree and shrub care services, including deep root shrub feeding services that maintain long-term health for our clients’ plants. Employees of Scientific Plant Service are licensed to provide superior landscaping services and are members of numerous regional landscaping associations, including the Maryland Arborist Association. Scientific Plant Service is only a phone call away if you require specialized Baltimore deep root shrub feeding services.
Long-Lasting Health with Deep Root Shrub Feeding Services
Shrub feeding services, such as deep root tree fertilization, are critical to the upkeep of trees and shrubs. This shrub fertilizer treatment is suitable for both healthy and defoliated trees. Because a healthy tree can withstand disease, insect invasions, and periods of drought or excessive rain, fertilizer is a part of necessary preventative maintenance. The optimal time for deep root shrub feeding is in the fall. We use our custom blend, which includes:
- 12-24-24 fertilizer containing slow release Nitrogen from Humates and Nutralene
- Flowable Sulfur neutralizes soil conditions and helps move nutrients
- Chelated Iron with Nitrogen and Manganese
- Natural Mycorrhizae to improve root growth development and function
Contact us to schedule bi-annual treatments to keep your shrubs and trees healthy and save money on future disease and pest treatments.
Why Should You Use Deep Root Shrub Feeding Services From Scientific Plant Service?
In addition to creating our own fertilizer blend, Scientific Plant Service custom injection probes have digital meters that ensure the proper solution is applied to every shrub and tree. Why should you schedule Baltimore deep root shrub feeding services?
The Benefits of Deep Root Fertilization
- Rejuvenate and improve the soil structure
- Stimulate growth, allowing roots to grow fast and strong
- Reduce compaction around shrubs or trees and make it easier for root systems to absorb water, nutrients, and oxygen
- Healthy and vigorously growing trees and shrubs can develop a better resistance to plant pests and diseases