Are you searching for a reliable, complete lawn care service in Dayton, Maryland? Scientific Plant Service has been providing such services to Howard County and the rest of Maryland for decades, and we are committed to helping property owners enjoy their best possible landscapes. Frank J. Burke founded our company in 1957 with an emphasis on shade trees and shrub care. Since 1957, however, we have kept up with evolutions in our industry and continued to serve our customers by expanding our lawn care services. We now offer fertilizer and pesticide applications, plant care, athletic field maintenance, aquatics, and snow removal. Our company belongs to several Maryland lawn care associations, and we maintain several licenses and certifications that speak to our extensive qualifications. Are you ready to benefit from our satisfying lawn care service in Dayton? Contact us at Scientific Plant Service today.
Feed Your Lawn with Our Custom System
One of the excellent lawn care services we offer our customers is our custom three-step “weed and feed” system. Our system has this name because it nourishes your Dayton lawn with the necessary nutrients while simultaneously preventing the germination of invasive weeds.
- The first step: we apply POLYON fertilizer at the start of spring. This initiates the slow release of nitrogen throughout the summer and includes an herbicide to prevent the germination of Goosegrass and Crabgrass.
- Next, we return to your lawn to apply additional herbicide controls where needed. This visit occurs during late spring or the peak broadleaf weed season.
- Finally, we will inspect your yard at the end of summer to determine whether additional treatment is needed. We apply POLYON again in the fall to give your lawn the boost it needs for the following spring.
The Efficient Benefits of POLYON Fertilizer
It is part of our mission at Scientific Plant Service to provide our customers with the best products available. One of our favorite products is POLYON fertilizer.
Why do we prefer this fertilizer to others? There are a few benefits that come with it:
- POLYON enables the use of 30 to 50% fewer nutrients than other fertilizers while producing the same great results
- Your lawn receives all of its necessary nutrition without the risk of nutrient runoff into the environment.
- We only need to use two granular treatments per year to produce the excellent results you desire
After using many fertilizers over the years, we have found POLYON to be the most efficient, effective, and consistent, which is why we use it in our lawn care programs.