Are you looking for a knowledgeable and experienced lawn care service in Woodstock, MD? Scientific Plant Service can provide you with the consistent and comprehensive care your property needs. Our skilled team has helped maintain the health of landscapes large and small across Maryland since 1957. When Frank J. Burke founded our lawn care company, the emphasis was on shade trees and shrubs. Since 1957, we have grown with our industry and now provide our customers with the lawn care services they expect. These essential services include fertilizer and pesticide applications, aquatics, athletic field maintenance, plant care, and snow removal. Our company belongs to several Maryland lawn care associations and carries licenses and certifications demonstrating our broad knowledge base. If you are ready to benefit from our dedicated lawn care service in Woodstock, contact us at Scientific Plant Service today.
Deliver Essential Lawn Care with Our Weed and Feed System
Our three-step weed and feed system is the critical component of our lawn care service in Woodstock. This lawn care program gives your landscape the nutrition it needs while preventing weed germination and growth.
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer at the start of spring to kick off a slow release of nitrogen throughout the summer. This treatment contains an herbicide that prevents Crabgrass and Goosegrass germination.
- Step Two: We return to your landscape to apply more herbicides when necessary. We visit during late spring, or the peak season for broadleaf weed growth.
- Step Three: Finally, we inspect your yard at summer’s end to determine whether it can benefit from additional treatment. Our team applies POLYON once more in the fall to help your lawn stay healthy until the following spring.
The Advantages of POLYON Fertilizer
Our goal at Scientific Plant Service is always to provide customers with the best possible products. One of our preferred products is POLYON fertilizer. Why do we choose this above other fertilizers? There are a few key advantages that it brings us:
- When we use POLYON, we can apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients than traditional fertilizers while producing the same results.
- This means that your lawn receives all the nutrients it needs without the risk of excess nutrient runoff. This fertilizer ensures efficiency, as your lawn absorbs all nutrients.
- Only two granular treatments are required each year to produce excellent results.
After experiences with many fertilizers over the years, we have found POLYON to produce the best results for our lawn care programs.