Are you a property owner searching for a reliable lawn care service you can use to keep your Sykesville lawn in excellent health year-round? Scientific Plant Service can provide the care you need. Our knowledgeable team members have helped keep Maryland lawns thriving for decades. In 1957, Frank J. Burke founded Scientific Plant Service with a focus on shade tree and shrub care. Since then, our company has grown our service list to meet the demands of our clients and their intricate landscapes. You can now rely on us for fertilizer and pesticide applications, aquatics, athletic field maintenance, snow removal, and plant care. Our company maintains memberships in several Maryland lawn care associations, and our team is certified and licensed to provide high-quality tree and lawn care services. If you are excited to benefit from our complete lawn care service in Sykesville, contact Scientific Plant Service today.
Promote Lawn Growth with the Weed and Feed System
Our three-step weed and feed system is a critical part of our lawn care service in Sykesville. Our treatment combines the nutrients of fertilizer with the necessary weed prevention for a healthy lawn. How does it work?
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer in the spring to initiate the slow release of nitrogen throughout the summer. This treatment includes an herbicide that prevents Goosegrass and Crabgrass from germinating.
- Step Two: We come back in late spring to apply herbicides where necessary on your lawn. This visit occurs during the peak broadleaf weed season when your yard is most vulnerable.
- Step Three: We inspect your property again at the end of summer to determine if additional treatment is needed. Our team then applies POLYON in the fall to help your property stay healthy during the winter and into next spring.
Why Do We Choose POLYON Fertilizer?
Scientific Plant Service provides our clients with the best lawn care treatments available. We always look for the best products and methods to use so our clients consistently receive excellent results. One of the best products we use is POLYON fertilizer. But why is this our fertilizer of choice?
- When using POLYON, we can apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients than traditional fertilizers while producing the same excellent results.
- This means your landscape receives the nutrients it requires without contributing to excess nutrient runoff.
- Our team only applies two granular treatments each year to produce the desired long-term results.
POLYON allows us to produce these consistently excellent results for your landscape.