Are you a Simpsonville property owner searching for a complete lawn care service in Maryland? Scientific Plant Service is a company you can rely on to provide the services you need to keep your lawn thriving throughout the year. Our experienced team members have treated Maryland lawns for decades and have the knowledge required to provide the best care to all types of landscapes. Frank J. Burke founded Scientific Plant Service in 1957. Over time we expanded our services to meet the needs of our customers and the growth of our industry. You can now depend on us for fertilizer and pesticide applications, athletic field maintenance, aquatics, plant care, and snow removal. We belong to many Maryland lawn care associations, and our team is licensed and certified to provide high-quality treatments. Contact Scientific Plant Service today to use our complete lawn care service in Simpsonville.
Improve Turf Growth with the Weed and Feed System
Our three-step weed and feed treatment provides lawns in Simpsonville with the nutrients it needs. This treatment combines the benefits of fertilizer with the weed prevention of an herbicide. How does the process work?
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer at the start of spring to initiate a slow release of nitrogen throughout the summer. Meanwhile, the herbicide prevents Goosegrass and Crabgrass from germinating.
- Step Two: We visit again at the end of spring to apply herbicides during the peak weed season when your lawn is most vulnerable.
- Step Three: We examine your property at the end of summer to determine if your lawn needs more help. Our team applies POLYON again in the fall to give your yard the nutrients it needs to thrive in spring.
Why We Prefer POLYON Fertilizer
At Scientific Plant Service, it is our responsibility to find the most effective ways to provide high-quality lawn care for our clients. One of our preferred tools is POLYON fertilizer. But why do we prefer this to traditional fertilizers?
- By using POLYON, we can apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients than other fertilizers while producing the same excellent results.
- Your lawn receives necessary nutrition without producing nutrient runoff into your environment.
- Only two granular treatments per year are needed to produce the long-term results you desire.
POLYON allows us to produce consistently satisfying results for our clients.