Are you looking for a dependable lawn care service you can use to keep your Daniels lawn in its optimal health year-round? Scientific Plant Service can provide the lawn care you need. Our experienced and knowledgeable team members have helped keep Maryland lawns thriving for decades. Frank J. Burke founded Scientific Plant Service with a focus on shrub and tree care. Since that time, we have expanded our services to meet the demands of our clients and their landscapes. You can now come to us for fertilizer and pesticide applications, athletic field maintenance, aquatics, snow removal, and plant care. We maintain memberships in several Maryland lawn care associations, and our team is certified and licensed to provide the best lawn and tree care services. If you are ready to benefit from our comprehensive lawn care service in Daniels, reach out to Scientific Plant Service today.
Encourage Lawn Growth with the Weed and Feed System
Our three-step weed and feed system is a key part of our lawn care service in Daniels. The treatment combines the nutrients of fertilizer with the necessary weed prevention your lawn needs to be healthy. How does it work?
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer in the spring to initiate the slow release of nitrogen through the summer. This treatment includes an herbicide that prevents Crabgrass and Goosegrass from germinating.
- Step Two: We return in late spring to apply any extra herbicides where necessary. This visit is timed to occur during the peak broadleaf weed season when your lawn is most at risk.
- Step Three: We inspect your property at the end of summer to determine where additional treatment may be needed. Our team applies POLYON again in the fall to help your property stay healthy during the winter and into the following spring.
Why Do We Prefer POLYON Fertilizer?
Scientific Plant Service provides our clients with the best possible lawn care treatments. We always look for the best products and methods to use so our clients receive consistently excellent results. One of the best products we use is POLYON fertilizer. Why do we prefer this fertilizer above the others?
- When using POLYON, we can apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients than traditional fertilizers while creating the same great results.
- This means that your landscape receives the nutrients it needs without resulting in an excess nutrient runoff.
- Our team only needs to apply two granular treatments each year to produce the desired long-term results.
POLYON enables us to produce consistent and excellent results for your landscape.