Are you searching for a high-quality lawn care service you can depend on to keep your Granite, MD, property healthy? Scientific Plant Service is the company you can trust to keep your lawn thriving. Our knowledgeable team members have tended to Maryland lawns for decades and have the tools and qualifications to provide the best care. Frank J. Burke founded Scientific Plant Service in 1957 with a focus on shrub and shade tree care. Since that time, however, our company has expanded to meet the demands of our clients. You can now rely on us for pesticide and fertilizer applications, athletic field maintenance, aquatics, snow removal, and plant care. Our company maintains many memberships in Maryland lawn care associations, and the team is certified and licensed to provide the best care treatments. Contact Scientific Plant Service today to benefit from our lawn care service in Granite.
Promote Healthy Growth with the Weed and Feed System
Our three-step weed and feed treatment is a crucial part of our lawn care service in Granite. This treatment combines the nutrients of a fertilizer with a preventative herbicide. How do we use it?
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer in springtime to launch the slow release of nitrogen throughout the summer. This treatment uses an herbicide that prevents the germination of Crabgrass and Goosegrass.
- Step Two: We visit again in late spring to apply herbicides where necessary on your lawn. This visit occurs during the peak broadleaf weed season when your yard is most at risk.
- Step Three: We inspect your property near the end of summer to determine if more treatment is needed. Our team applies POLYON in the fall to help your property stay healthy during the winter and into next spring.
The Unbeatable Benefits of POLYON Fertilizer
At Scientific Plant Service, we are always searching for ways to provide our clients with the best lawn treatments. One of the best treatments we use is POLYON fertilizer. But why do we select this fertilizer above others?
- When we use POLYON, we can apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients than other fertilizers while still producing the same great results.
- This means your landscape receives the nutrients it requires without contributing to nutrient runoff.
- Our team only applies two granular treatments every year to produce the desired long-term results.
POLYON enables us to produce these consistently excellent results for every landscape.