Are you looking for a reliable, dedicated lawn care service in Elkridge? Scientific Plant Service has the skills and technology required to keep your Maryland lawn thriving. Our team of lawn care professionals has treated lawns for decades and understands how to apply the best care to all kinds of landscapes. In 1957, Frank J. Burke established Scientific Plant Service with a focus on tree and shrub care. Since that time, we have expanded our business to meet the needs of our customers. You can now depend on us for fertilizer and pesticide treatment, plant care, aquatics, athletic field maintenance, and snow removal. We belong to many Maryland lawn care associations, with employees certified and licensed to provide the very best treatments. Contact Scientific Plant Service today to benefit from our excellent lawn care service in Elkridge.
Apply Weed and Feed to Boost Turf Health
The three-step weed and feed lawn treatment will provide your Elkridge property with the necessary nutrients and weed prevention. This treatment combines the benefits of a fertilizer with those of an herbicide. How do the three steps work?
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer early in spring to initiate a slow release of nitrogen in the summer. At the same time, the herbicide prevents Goosegrass and Crabgrass germination.
- Step Two: We visit once more at the end of spring to apply herbicides during the peak weed growth season.
- Step Three: We visit your property at the end of summer to determine whether your lawn needs more treatment. Our team then applies POLYON in the fall to give your turf the boost in nutrients it needs to come back healthy in spring.
Why Do We Choose POLYON Fertilizer?
Our mission at Scientific Plant Service is always to find the most effective ways to provide excellent lawn care for our customers. One of our preferred lawn treatments is POLYON fertilizer. Why do we choose this fertilizer?
- When using POLYON, we can apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients than traditional fertilizers while producing the same great results.
- Your lawn receives the nutrition it needs without producing runoff into your environment.
- Only two granular treatments are needed to produce the long-term results you want.
POLYON enables us to produce consistently satisfying results for our clients.