Are you looking for a complete lawn care service in North Laurel that you can depend on for quality treatments? Scientific Plant Service can provide the care your landscape needs to thrive. Our experienced team members have helped keep Maryland lawns thriving since 1957. Frank J. Burke founded our company with an emphasis on shade trees and shrub care. Since that time, we have evolved with our industry to provide our clients with the high-quality lawn care they expect. The essential services we offer include fertilizer and pesticide applications, athletic field maintenance, plant care, aquatics, and snow removal. We belong to Maryland lawn care associations and hold certifications and licenses that demonstrate our comprehensive skill set. If you are ready to utilize our complete lawn care service in North Laurel, contact Scientific Plant Service today.
Weed and Feed: Nourish Your Lawn with Our Service
Our three-step weed and feed system is vital to our lawn care service across Maryland. This application gives your lawn the nutrition it needs to thrive while preventing the germination of harmful weeds.
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer in spring to kick off a slow release of nitrogen during the summer. This treatment includes an herbicide that prevents Crabgrass and Goosegrass from germination.
- Step Two: We return to your property in late spring to apply more herbicides if needed. This second visit occurs during the peak broadleaf weed growth season when your lawn is most at risk.
- Step Three: We inspect your lawn at the end of summer to determine whether additional treatment is necessary. Our team applies POLYON once more in the fall to help your lawn stay healthy during the winter and into spring.
The Unbeatable Benefits of POLYON Fertilizer
Scientific Plant Service aims to provide our customers with the best possible lawn care treatments and services. One of the quality products we use is POLYON fertilizer. But why do we prefer this fertilizer to others? There are a few unique advantages that come with this product:
- When using POLYON, we can apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients than other fertilizers while producing the same excellent results.
- This means that your lawn receives the nutrients it needs without risking nutrient runoff. This guarantees efficiency and effectiveness, as your lawn absorbs all of the nutrients.
- Only two granular treatments are needed per year to produce the excellent results you expect.
After using many fertilizers over the years, we have been most satisfied with POLYON. This high-quality fertilizer allows us to produce consistent, long-lasting results for your property.