Are you searching for a high-quality lawn care service in Lisbon that you can depend on? Scientific Plant Service is here to provide the complete services you need to keep your lawn thriving. Our professional team has treated Maryland lawns for decades and has the necessary knowledge and skill to provide excellent care to all types of landscapes. In 1957, Frank J. Burke founded Scientific Plant Service with a focus on shade tree and shrub care. Since then, we have expanded our services to meet the demands of our customers and the evolutions of our industry. You can now call on us for fertilizer and pesticide treatment, aquatics, plant care, athletic field maintenance, and snow removal. We belong to several Maryland lawn care associations, and our members are licensed and certified to provide the best treatments. Contact Scientific Plant Service today to schedule a high-quality lawn care service in Lisbon, MD.
Apply Weed and Feed to Encourage Turf Growth
The three-step weed and feed treatment will provide your Lisbon lawn with the nutrients and weed protection it needs. This application combines the benefits of fertilizer with an herbicide. How does this system work?
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer in early spring to set off a slow release of nitrogen during the summer. Meanwhile, the herbicide acts to prevent Crabgrass and Goosegrass germination.
- Step Two: We visit at the end of spring to apply herbicides for the peak weed season.
- Step Three: We visit your property at summer’s end to determine if your lawn needs more treatment. Our team applies POLYON in the fall to give your yard the extra nutrients it needs to come back strong in spring.
Why Do We Use POLYON Fertilizer?
At Scientific Plant Service, our mission is to find effective ways to provide high-quality lawn care for our customers. One of our preferred treatments is POLYON fertilizer. Why do we prefer this fertilizer?
- When using POLYON, we can apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients than traditional fertilizers while producing the same great results you expect.
- Your lawn receives the necessary nutrition without producing runoff into your environment.
- Only two yearly granular treatments are needed to produce the long-term results you desire.
POLYON allows us to produce consistent and satisfying results for our clients.