Are you looking for the best lawn care service in Highland, Maryland? The experienced professionals of Scientific Plant Service are here to provide you with incredible services and support for your landscaping needs. We have been committed to helping residents of Howard County and the rest of Maryland improve their landscapes since our founding in 1957. At that time, Frank J. Burke launched Scientific Plant Service to provide care to shade trees and shrubs. Since then, however, our business has evolved to meet the expanding technology of our industry and the growing needs of our customers. We now offer pesticide and fertilizer applications, aquatics, plant care, athletic field maintenance, and snow removal. We belong to several Maryland lawn care associations and carry licenses and certifications that illustrate our extensive qualifications. Are you ready to work with a lawn care service company in Highland you can trust? Contact Scientific Plant Service today.
Nourish Your Lawn with Our Custom Service
A central component of our lawn care service in Highland, MD, is our three-step “weed and feed” system. This program nourishes your lawn with the necessary nutrients while at the same time preventing the germination of weeds.
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer at the start of spring. This application initiates a slow release of nitrogen throughout the summer and includes a herbicide that controls the germination of Crabgrass and Goosegrass weeds.
- Step Two: We return to your lawn to apply additional herbicide controls where your property may need it. This visit happens during late spring, which is the peak broadleaf weed season.
- Step Three: We inspect your yard at the end of summer to determine whether additional treatment is necessary. We apply POLYON once again in the fall to give your lawn the extra nutrition it needs to make it to next spring.
The Significant Benefits of POLYON Fertilizer
It is our mission at Scientific Plant Service to provide our customers with the best product available. One of the best products we offer our customers is POLYON fertilizer. Why do we prefer this fertilizer above others? There are a few significant advantages that come with it:
- Your lawn will receive all necessary nutrients without risking nutrient runoff into your local environment.
- POLYON enables us to use 30 to 50% fewer nutrients than other fertilizers while producing the same great results. This further helps your lawn stay naturally healthy while reducing runoff.
- We only need to apply two treatments each year to produce the results you desire.
After trying many fertilizers over the years, we have found POLYON to be the most effective, consistent, and efficient, which is why we prefer to use it in our programs.