Are you a property owner searching for the best lawn care service for your property in Savage, Maryland? Scientific Plant Service is the company you can rely on to provide the services you need to keep your lawn thriving. Our knowledgeable team members have treated Maryland lawns for decades and have the tools and experience required to provide the best lawn care. Frank J. Burke founded Scientific Plant Service back in 1957 with a focus on shade trees and shrub care. Since that time, our company has expanded to meet the demands of our clients and industry. You can now come to us for pesticide and fertilizer applications, aquatics, athletic field maintenance, plant care, and snow removal. We are members of many Maryland lawn care associations, and our team is licensed and certified to provide the best lawn treatments. Contact Scientific Plant Service to schedule our lawn care service in Savage.
Increase Turf Growth with Our Weed and Feed System
Our three-step weed and feed treatment is vital to our lawn care service in Savage. This treatment combines the nutritional benefits of fertilizer with the preventative effects of an herbicide. How does our system work?
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer at the start of spring to launch the slow release of nitrogen during the summer. Meanwhile, the herbicide prevents Crabgrass and Goosegrass from germinating.
- Step Two: We visit once again at the end of spring to apply herbicides on your lawn, during the peak broadleaf weed season when your yard is most susceptible to weed growth.
- Step Three: We look at your property at the end of summer to determine if your lawn needs more treatment. Our team applies POLYON once more in the fall to give your yard the nutrition it needs to bounce back next spring.
The Appealing Benefits of POLYON Fertilizer
At Scientific Plant Service, we always look for the most effective ways to provide exceptional lawn care for our clients. One of our favorite tools is POLYON fertilizer. But why do we prefer this fertilizer?
- By using POLYON, we can apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients than other fertilizers while producing the same results.
- Your lawn therefore receives the nutrients it needs without producing significant nutrient runoff into your environment.
- Our team only has to apply two granular treatments every year to produce excellent long-term results.
POLYON enables us to produce consistently satisfying results for every Maryland landscape.