Are you searching for a reliable lawn care service company that can provide the care your Isaacsville property needs? Scientific Plant Service is that company. Our skilled team members have helped Maryland lawns stay healthy and thriving for decades. In 1957, Frank J. Burke founded Scientific Plant Service with a focus on providing care to shade trees and shrubs. Since then, our company has grown with our industry and now offers high-quality services that include pesticide and fertilizer applications, plant care, aquatics, athletic field maintenance, and snow removal. We maintain memberships in many Maryland lawn care associations and hold certificates and licenses that speak to our remarkable qualifications. If you are ready to benefit from our lawn care service in Isaacsville, call us today at Scientific Plant Service.
Our Weed and Feed Treatment Nourishes Your Lawn
Our weed and feed treatment is a critical part of our lawn care service in Isaacsville. This three-step system fertilizes your lawn while preventing the germination of invasive weeds. How does it work?
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer in the spring. This initiates a slow release of nitrogen through the summer and includes an herbicide that prevents the growth of Crabgrass and Goosegrass.
- Step Two: We return near the end of spring to apply any additional herbicides where necessary. This visit is scheduled to occur during the peak season for broadleaf weed growth when your lawn is at risk.
- Step Three: We inspect your yard at the end of summer and determine if more treatment is necessary. We apply POLYON in the fall to help your property stay healthy through winter dormancy.
Why We Use POLYON Fertilizer
Scientific Plant Service offers our customers the best lawn care treatments. We are always searching for high-quality products to use, so our clients can receive the incredible results they desire. One of these great products we use is POLYON fertilizer. Why do we prefer POLYON? There are a few unique advantages this fertilizer provides:
- POLYON applies 30 to 50% fewer nutrients than traditional fertilizers while producing the same great results.
- This means that your landscape receives its necessary nutrients without the risk of nutrient runoff. This ensures extra effectiveness as your lawn can absorb all nutrients in the fertilizer.
- Only two granular treatments per year are required to produce the desired results.
We have used many fertilizers as a lawn care company and have seen the best results from POLYON. This is why we use this treatment for consistently excellent results.