Are you searching for a reliable lawn care service you can trust to keep your Guilford landscape healthy for years into the future? Scientific Plant Service can provide that care you need. Our experienced and skilled team members have helped keep Maryland lawns beautiful and thriving for decades. In 1957, Frank J. Burke founded Scientific Plant Service with a focus on shrub and shade tree care. Since then, our company has grown to meet the needs of our clients and now offers a range of high-quality lawn care services. You can come to use it for fertilizer and pesticide applications, aquatics, athletic field maintenance, plant care, and snow removal. We belong to several Maryland lawn care associations and are certified and licensed to provide the best tree and lawn services. If you are eager to benefit from our comprehensive lawn care service in Guilford, contact Scientific Plant Service today.
Nourish Your Lawn with “Weed and Feed” Applications
Our three-step weed and feed system is essential to our lawn care service in Guilford. This application combines the nutrients of fertilizer with weed prevention to help your lawn thrive while fending off the germination of Crabgrass and Goosegrass. How does it work?
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer in the spring to instigate the slow release of nitrogen in summer. This treatment includes an herbicide that prevents weed germination.
- Step Two: We return to your property in late spring to apply additional herbicides where needed. This second visit is timed to occur during the peak broadleaf weed growth season when your lawn is most at risk.
- Step Three: We finally inspect your lawn at the end of summer and determine whether additional treatment is needed. Our team will apply POLYON once again in the fall to help your property stay healthy during the winter and into next year’s spring.
Why We Use POLYON Fertilizer
Scientific Plant Service provides our customers with the best possible lawn care treatments. We always opt for the best products and methods, so our clients are guaranteed excellent results and service. One of these great products is POLYON fertilizer. Why do we prefer this fertilizer above the others? There are a few unique advantages that come with it:
- When using POLYON, we can apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients than traditional fertilizers while producing the same great results.
- This means that your landscape receives all the nutrients it needs without increasing nutrient runoff. This, in turn, ensures efficiency and effectiveness as your lawn absorbs all nutrients.
- Our team only needs to apply two granular treatments each year to produce the desired results.
We have used many fertilizers in our time as a lawn care company and have been most satisfied with POLYON. This fertilizer enables us to produce consistently excellent results for your landscape.