Are you looking for a reliable lawn care service you can depend on to provide excellent care to your Ilchester landscape? Scientific Plant Service can provide the lawn care service you need. Our skilled and experienced team members have helped keep Maryland lawns thriving and beautiful for decades. In 1957, Frank J. Burke established Scientific Plant Service with services focused on shrub and tree care. Since then, our company has expanded to meet the needs of our clients and now offers a range of high-quality services. You can come to us for pesticide and fertilizer applications, aquatics, plant care, athletic field maintenance, and snow removal. We maintain memberships in several Maryland lawn care associations and carry certificates and licenses that speak to our extensive qualifications. If you are ready to benefit from our excellent lawn care service in Ilchester, contact us today at Scientific Plant Service.
Provide Necessary Nutrition with “Weed and Feed” Applications
Our three-step weed and feed system is critical to our lawn care service in Ilchester. This treatment combines the nutrients of fertilizer with weed prevention to keep your lawn thriving while halting the germination of Crabgrass and Goosegrass. How does it work?
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer early in the spring to initiate the slow release of nitrogen through the summer. This treatment includes the herbicide that prevents weed germination.
- Step Two: We return in late spring to apply additional herbicides where necessary. This second visit is scheduled to occur during the peak season for broadleaf weed growth when your lawn is most at risk.
- Step Three: We inspect your lawn at the end of summer and determine whether more treatment is needed. Our team applies POLYON again in the fall to help your property stay healthy during the winter and into the following spring.
Why We Choose POLYON Fertilizer
Scientific Plant Service offers our customers the best lawn care treatments and applications. We are always searching for the best products to use, so our clients can always receive excellent results and customer service. One of these great products we choose is POLYON fertilizer. Why do we prefer this fertilizer? There are a few advantages that this fertilizer provides:
- POLYON allows us to apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients than traditional fertilizers while producing the same fantastic results
- This means that your landscape receives the nutrients it needs without the risk of increased nutrient runoff. This ensures effectiveness as your lawn can absorb all nutrients.
- Our team only needs to apply two granular treatments per year to produce the desired results.
We have used several fertilizers in our time as a lawn care company and have been most pleased with the results from POLYON. This fertilizer lets us produce consistently excellent results for your landscape.