Are you one of many property owners seeking a lawn care service you can count on to keep your Dorsey property thriving? Scientific Plant Service is the team you can trust to provide the services you need. Our experienced team members have maintained Maryland lawns for decades and have the tools and qualifications necessary for providing the best lawn care. Frank J. Burke created Scientific Plant Service in 1957 with a focus on shrub and shade tree care. Since then, our company has grown to meet the demands of our clients and the lawn care industry. You can now contact us for pesticide and fertilizer applications, athletic field maintenance, aquatics, plant care, and snow removal. We maintain many memberships in Maryland lawn care associations, and the team is licensed and certified to provide the best treatments. Contact Scientific Plant Service to benefit from our total lawn care service in Dorsey.
Promote Turf Growth with Our Weed and Feed System
Our three-step weed and feed treatment is critical to our lawn care service in Dorsey. This treatment combines the preventative benefits of a herbicide and the nutritional benefits of fertilizer. How does the treatment work?
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer in spring to launch the slow release of nitrogen during the summer. Meanwhile, the herbicide prevents the germination of Crabgrass and Goosegrass.
- Step Two: We visit again near the end of spring to apply herbicides where necessary on your lawn. We visit during the peak broadleaf weed season when your yard is most vulnerable.
- Step Three: We examine your property at the end of summer to determine if more treatment is necessary. Our team later applies POLYON in the fall to give your lawn the nutrition it needs to last through winter into next spring.
The Unique Benefits of POLYON Fertilizer
At Scientific Plant Service, we search for effective ways to provide our clients with the best lawn care treatments. One of the best tools at our disposal is POLYON fertilizer. But why do we prefer this fertilizer to more traditional options?
- When we use POLYON, we apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients than other fertilizers while still producing the same excellent results.
- This means that your landscape receives the required nutrients without producing nutrient runoff.
- Our team only needs to apply two yearly granular treatments to produce the best, long-term results.
POLYON allows us to produce consistently excellent results for every landscape.