If you are searching for a reliable, comprehensive lawn care service provider in Woodbine, MD, Scientific Plant Service is for you. Our experienced team of professionals has helped maintain the health of numerous landscapes throughout Maryland since 1957. When Frank J. Burke founded our company, the original focus was on shade trees and shrub care. Since then, we have grown with our industry to provide the complete services our customers expect. These services include pesticide and fertilizer applications, athletic field maintenance, aquatics, plant care, and snow removal. We belong to Maryland lawn care associations and carry certifications and licenses that illustrate our extensive knowledge and experience. If you are ready to benefit from our total lawn care service in Woodbine, reach out to Scientific Plant Service today.
Provide Your Lawn with Essential Nutrition and Weed Prevention
The cornerstone of our lawn care service in Woodbine is our three-step weed and feed system. This program gives your lawn the nutrients it needs while preventing weed germination.
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer at the start of the spring season. This fertilizer application initiates the slow release of nitrogen through the summer and contains an herbicide that prevents Crabgrass and Goosegrass from germinating.
- Step Two: We return to your property to apply additional herbicides where necessary. This visit occurs during late spring, which is the peak of the broadleaf weed season.
- Step Three: We inspect your yard as summer ends to determine whether it can benefit from additional treatment. Our team applies POLYON again in the fall to help your lawn stay healthy until next spring.
The Advantages of Using POLYON Fertilizer
Our mission at Scientific Plant Service is to provide our customers with the best products available. One of our favorites is POLYON fertilizer. So why do we prefer this fertilizer above others? There are a few significant advantages that come with this innovative fertilizer:
- POLYON lets us apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients than traditional fertilizers while still producing the same excellent results. This helps your lawn stay as naturally healthy as possible while reducing runoff.
- With this treatment, your lawn can receive all the nutrients it needs without risking runoff into your local environment.
- We only need to apply two yearly treatments to produce the desired results.
After using many fertilizers over time, we have found POLYON to be the most effective and efficient for our lawn care services.