Are you looking for a dependable and thorough lawn care service in Fulton, Maryland? Scientific Plant Service has been serving properties in Howard County and the rest of Maryland for decades, ensuring healthy and beautiful landscapes. Frank J. Burke established our company in 1957, focusing on shade trees and shrub care. Since that time, however, we have maintained our position in the industry by incorporating desirable services like fertilizer and pesticide applications, athletic field maintenance, aquatics, plant care, and snow removal. We are members of several Maryland lawn care associations and carry a number of licenses and certifications that speak to our abilities. If you are ready to benefit from our consistent and satisfying lawn care service in Fulton, contact Scientific Plant Service today.
Nourish Your Lawn with Our 3-Step Custom System
We offer our customers the use of our custom three-step “weed and feed” system. Our system is so named because it feeds your lawn with valuable nutrients and simultaneously prevents the growth of invasive weeds.
- First, we apply POLYON fertilizer at the start of spring. This initiates the slow release of nitrogen during the summer and includes an herbicide that prevents Crabgrass and Goosegrass from germinating.
- Next, we return to apply additional herbicide controls where needed. We visit during peak broadleaf weed season in late spring.
- Finally, we inspect your lawn at the end of summer to assess whether extra help is needed. We apply POLYON once more in the fall to give your lawn the nutritional boost it needs to make it to next spring.
The Advantages of POLYON Fertilizer
At Scientific Plant Service, it is part of our mission to provide our customers with the best products out there. One of our favorite products we use is POLYON fertilizer.
There are a few advantages that come with using this fertilizer:
- POLYON enables the use of 30 to 50% fewer nutrients but produces the same great results as other fertilizers
- Your lawn, therefore, receives all of its necessary nutrition without the risk of nutrient runoff into your local environment.
- Only two granular treatments per year are needed to deliver excellent results.
We have plenty of experience with a range of fertilizers, and we have found POLYON to produce the best results.