Are you searching for a high-quality lawn care service in Crownsville, MD? Scientific Plant Service has the experience and technology needed to provide your lawn with the essential care it needs. Our team of technicians knows how to provide the best lawn care to landscapes of all sizes and types. Scientific Plant Service was founded in 1957 by Frank J. Burke with a focus on shade tree and shrub care. Since that time, we have expanded our company’s services to include a range of essential treatments our customers desire. You can now trust our team to provide fertilization and pesticide services, athletic field maintenance, plant care, aquatics, and snow removal. Our company belongs to several Maryland lawn care associations, and our employees are licensed and certified to provide the best up-to-date treatments. Contact Scientific Plant Service today to use our excellent lawn care service in Crownsville.
Feed Your Turf with Weed and Feed Treatments
A cornerstone of Scientific Plant Service is our three-step weed and feed treatment. This application combines both fertilizer and herbicides to encourage turf growth and prevent weed germination during the peak season. What are the steps to this lawn care service in Crownsville?
- Step One: Our team applies POLYON fertilizer at the start of spring to encourage the release of nitrogen during the summer. The herbicide acts to prevent Goosegrass and Crabgrass from germinating.
- Step Two: We visit near the end of spring during the peak of the broadleaf weed season and apply more herbicides when necessary.
- Step Three: We visit your lawn at the end of summer to decide if more treatment is necessary. Our team will apply POLYON again in autumn to give your property the nutrition it needs until next spring.
Why Do We Prefer POLYON Fertilizer?
Our mission at Scientific Plant Service is to pinpoint the best lawn care treatments for your Maryland property. One of our favorite treatments is POLYON fertilizer, an efficient alternative to traditional fertilizers used in the past. Why do we prefer POLYON?
- When we use POLYON fertilizer, we apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients while producing the same excellent results you expect.
- Your turf receives the nutrition it needs without the risk of excess environmental runoff.
- We only need to apply two granular treatments per year to produce the best results.
We choose to use POLYON fertilizer because it lets us provide our customers with the most consistent and satisfying results.