Are you seeking a dependable and knowledgeable lawn care service provider for your Jacobsville property? Scientific Plant Service can deliver the results you want for your Anne Arundel County landscape. Our company was founded in 1957 by Frank J. Burke, focusing on tree and shrub care. Since that time, our business has expanded to meet the needs of our customers and their unique properties. You can come to us for the best pest control, fertilization, aquatics, plant care, athletic field maintenance, and snow removal. Our staff is licensed and certified to provide the best lawn care service in Jacobsville. We maintain several memberships in local lawn care associations and are ready to tell you more about our excellent services. Call us today to learn more!
Support Lawn Growth with Weed and Feed Treatments
Scientific Plant Service’s weed and feed treatment is a key component of our lawn care service in Jacobsville. This treatment combines herbicide and fertilizer into one application that supports lawn growth while preventing weeds from sprouting and spreading. The three-step process includes the following:
- First, our crew applies POLYON fertilizer in the spring to kick off a release of nitrogen into the soil during summer. The herbicides then start working to prevent the germination of common weeds like Crabgrass and Goosegrass.
- Next, our staff visits during the peak broadleaf weed season in spring. If your lawn needs help, we can apply additional herbicides.
- Finally, our knowledgeable team will analyze your property at the end of the summer to decide whether more treatment is necessary. We will apply POLYON in the fall to prepare your yard for spring.
POLYON Fertilizer: A Modern Fertilizer with Classic Benefits
Scientific Plant Service’s lawn care service in Jacobsville, MD, is designed to offer our clients the best care possible. We provide consistently excellent results by using the best treatments available. This is why we apply POLYON fertilizer to deliver these benefits to customers:
- Your property receives the nutrients it needs without contributing to environmental runoff.
- We can spread 30 to 50% fewer nutrients with POLYON while creating the same great results as traditional fertilizers.
- We only need to apply two granular treatments per year to keep your lawn thriving.
The technicians of Scientific Plant Service apply POLYON fertilizer to give your Anne Arundel County property the results you want to see.