Are you searching for a high-quality lawn care service in Davidsonville you can depend on for year-round care? Scientific Plant Service has the experience and knowledge to provide our customers with the best treatments their lawn needs to thrive. Our team of technicians knows how to provide appropriate care to a variety of landscapes. Frank J. Burke founded Scientific Plant Service in 1957 with a focus on shade tree and shrub care, but since that time, we have expanded our business to include plant care, pesticide and fertilization services, aquatics, athletic field maintenance, and snow removal. We belong to many Maryland lawn care associations, and our employees are licensed and certified to provide the best treatments available. Contact Scientific Plant Service today to use our incredible lawn care services.
Improve Your Turf with Weed and Feed Treatments
Our signature service at Scientific Plant Service is our three-step weed and feed lawn treatment. This application combines fertilizer with herbicides to encourage turf growth while preventing harmful weed germination. What are the three steps?
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer in early spring. This releases nitrogen throughout the summer, while the herbicide prevents Goosegrass and Crabgrass weeds from germinating.
- Step Two: We visit at the end of spring during the peak broadleaf weed season to apply additional herbicides where needed.
- Step Three: We examine your lawn at the end of summer to decide if more treatment is necessary. Our team applies POLYON again in the fall to give your property the nutrition it needs until spring.
Why We Use POLYON Fertilizer
Our mission at Scientific Plant Service is to find the best treatments available for your landscape. One of our favorite treatments that is both effective and efficient is POLYON fertilizer. Why do we prefer this fertilizer to traditional options?
- When we use POLYON, we can apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients while still producing the same great results you expect.
- Your turf will receive the nutrients it needs while the risk for runoff is reduced.
- Only two granular treatments are needed each year to produce excellent results.
We choose POLYON fertilizer because it lets us produce the most consistently satisfying results for our customers.