Do you need a dedicated and professional lawn care service in Gibson Island, Maryland? The Scientific Plant Service team has the experience required to provide your Maryland lawn with the care it needs to thrive year-round. Our team of lawn care technicians understands how to provide the best care to all varieties of landscapes. Scientific Plant Service was founded in 1957 by Frank J. Burke for tree and shrub care services. Since that year, our company has grown to meet the needs of our customers. Our total lawn care service in Gibson Island now includes fertilization and pesticide treatment, aquatics, plant care, athletic field maintenance, and snow removal. Our company also belongs to many Maryland lawn care associations, with licensed and certified employees ready to provide the best treatments. Contact Scientific Plant Service today to benefit from our lawn care services.
Our Weed and Feed Treatment Boosts Turf Health
Scientific Plant Service’s signature service, the three-step weed and feed treatment, provides your Gibson Island property with essential nutrients. The treatment combines fertilizer with an herbicide to encourage lawn growth while prohibiting the germination of harmful weeds. What are the three steps?
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer in early spring to initiate a slow release of nitrogen through the summer. Meanwhile, the herbicide prevents Goosegrass and Crabgrass from growing.
- Step Two: We visit at the end of spring to apply more herbicides during peak broadleaf weed season.
- Step Three: We revisit your turf at the end of summer to determine whether more treatment is needed. Our team will apply POLYON in the fall to give your turf the nutrition it needs to bounce back in the springtime.
Why We Prefer POLYON Fertilizer
Our goal at Scientific Plant Service is to find the most effective treatments to produce exceptional results. One of our favorite lawn care treatments is POLYON fertilizer. Why do we prefer this option to traditional fertilizers?
- When we use POLYON, we are applying 30 to 50% fewer nutrients than traditional fertilizers while producing the same great results.
- Your lawn receives the nutrients it needs without producing runoff into your environment.
- Only two granular treatments each year are needed to produce consistently excellent results.
We use POLYON because it lets us produce reliably outstanding results for our customers.