Are you looking for a dependable and professional lawn care service in Severna Park, Maryland? Scientific Plant Service has the skill and experience to provide you with the care your Maryland lawn needs to thrive. Our team of trained lawn care technicians knows how to provide the best care to all landscapes. Frank J. Burke formed Scientific Plant Service in 1957 for tree and shrub care services. Since that time, our company has evolved to meet the needs of our customers. You can now depend on us for complete lawn care services, including fertilization and pesticide treatment, plant care, aquatics, athletic field maintenance, and snow removal. Our company belongs to several Maryland lawn care associations, with certified and licensed employees ready to provide high-quality treatments. Contact Scientific Plant Service today to utilize our lawn care service in Severna Park.
Weed and Feed Treatments Boost Turf Health
Our signature service, the three-step weed and feed treatment, will provide your Severna Park property with the necessary nutrition. This treatment combines fertilizer with an herbicide to encourage lawn growth and prevent weed germination. What do the three steps include?
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer at the start of spring to kick off the slow release of nitrogen into the summer. Meanwhile, the herbicide prevents Crabgrass and Goosegrass from growing.
- Step Two: We visit again at the end of spring to apply more herbicides during the peak broadleaf weed season.
- Step Three: We visit your turf at the end of summer to determine if more treatment is needed. Our team applies POLYON again in autumn to give your turf nutrients that help it bounce back in spring.
Why We Use POLYON Fertilizer
Our mission at Scientific Plant Service is to find the most effective treatments to produce exceptional results for our customers. One of our favorite lawn care treatments is POLYON fertilizer. Why do we prefer this fertilizer to the traditional options?
- When using POLYON, we apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients than traditional fertilizers but produce the same excellent results.
- Your lawn receives the necessary nutrients without producing runoff into your environment.
- Only two granular treatments every year are needed to produce the consistent results you desire.
POLYON allows us to produce reliably outstanding results for our clients.