Are you seeking a dedicated lawn care service you can depend on for consistently high-quality treatments? Scientific Plant Service has the skills and technology needed to provide the care your Gambrills property needs. Our technicians know how to tend to a variety of landscapes. In 1957, Frank J. Burke founded our company to focus on shade tree and shrub care. Since then, we have expanded our services to include a range of crucial treatments our customers love. You can call on our team to provide pesticide and fertilization services, snow removal, plant care, aquatics, and athletic field maintenance. Scientific Plan Service is a member of several state lawn care associations, and our team is licensed and certified to provide a range of excellent treatments. Call us today to start enjoying our dedicated lawn care services in Gambrills, MD.
Nourish Your Property with Our Weed and Feed Treatment
Our weed and feed treatment is a crucial part of our lawn care service in Gambrills. This three-step system combines the positive effects of fertilizer and herbicides to encourage turf growth and prevent weed germination. What are these three steps?
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer in spring to kick off the release of nitrogen in the summer. The herbicide acts to prevent the germination of Goosegrass and Crabgrass.
- Step Two: Our team visits during the broadleaf weed season at the end of spring to apply more herbicides if needed.
- Step Three: We revisit your property at the end of summer to determine if more help is needed. We then apply POLYON in autumn to give your lawn that nutritious boost it needs to grow next spring.
Why Do We Use POLYON Fertilizer?
Our goal at Scientific Plant Service is to design the best lawn care treatments for your landscape. One of our crucial tools is POLYON fertilizer, a highly effective alternative to the traditional fertilizers lawn care companies previously used. Why do we prefer to use POLYON?
- When using POLYON, we can apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients while creating the same great results as before.
- Your turf receives nutrients without creating harmful environmental runoff.
- Only two granular treatments every year are needed to produce the results you desire.
Scientific Plant Service prefers POLYON because it empowers us to provide our clients with consistently excellent results.