Are you searching for a professional and dedicated lawn care service in Arnold, Maryland? The Scientific Plant Service team has the knowledge and experience required to provide your Maryland lawn with the treatment it needs to thrive year-round. Our team of lawn care technicians knows how to provide the best care to all types of landscapes. Frank J. Burke founded Scientific Plant Service back in 1957 with a focus on tree and shrub care services. Since then, our company has expanded to meet the needs of our customers. Our local lawn care service in Arnold now includes pesticide and fertilization treatment, aquatics, athletic field maintenance, plant care, and snow removal. Our company also belongs to a number of Maryland lawn care associations, with certified and licensed employees trained to provide excellent treatments. Contact Scientific Plant Service today to use our excellent lawn care services.
Our Weed and Feed Treatment Enhances Turf Health
The signature service from Scientific Plant Service is our three-step weed and feed treatment. This treatment combines the benefits of fertilizer with those of an herbicide to simultaneously encourage lawn growth and prohibit the germination of weeds. What do the three steps include?
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer at the start of spring to initiate a slow release of nitrogen during the summer. Meanwhile, the herbicide prevents Crabgrass and Goosegrass from developing.
- Step Two: We visit at spring’s end to apply additional herbicides during peak broadleaf weed season.
- Step Three: We inspect the turf at the end of summer to decide whether more treatment is necessary. Our team applies POLYON again in the fall to give your turf nutrients to help it bounce back in spring.
The Unique Advantages of POLYON Fertilizer
Our mission at Scientific Plant Service is to find the best treatments that produce exceptional results for our customers. One of our preferred lawn care treatments is POLYON fertilizer. Why do we use this option instead of traditional fertilizers?
- When we use POLYON, we apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients than classic fertilizers while producing the same great results.
- Your lawn receives the nutrition it needs without producing runoff into your local environment.
- Only two granular treatments every year are necessary to produce consistently satisfying results.
We choose POLYON because it lets us produce consistently excellent results for our customers.