Are you an Anne Arundel County property owner searching for a knowledgeable and dependable lawn care service provider? Scientific Plant Service can deliver the results you want for your Fairhaven landscape. Frank J. Burke founded our company in 1957 with a focus on tree and shrub care. Since then, our business has expanded to meet the needs of our clients and their unique lawn care needs. You can trust us with the best services, including pest control, plant care, fertilization, athletic field maintenance, aquatics, and snow removal. Our crew is licensed and certified to provide the best lawn care service in Fairhaven. We maintain memberships in local lawn care associations and are ready to tell you more about our services. Call us now to learn more!
Encourage Lawn Growth with Weed and Feed Applications
Scientific Plant Service’s weed and feed application is one of the key parts of our lawn care service in Fairhaven. This treatment combines an herbicide and fertilizer into one application that boosts lawn growth while preventing weeds from germinating and spreading. The three-step process includes the following:
- First, our team applies POLYON fertilizer in the spring to initiate a release of nitrogen into the soil during summer. The herbicides act to prevent the germination of common weeds like Goosegrass and Crabgrass.
- Next, our staff visits your lawn during spring’s peak broadleaf weed season. If your yard needs help, we apply additional herbicides.
- Finally, our knowledgeable team will analyze your property at the end of the summer to determine whether more treatment is needed. We also apply POLYON in the fall to prepare your yard for spring.
The Benefits of POLYON Fertilizer
Scientific Plant Service’s lawn care service in Fairhaven, MD, is built to offer our customers the best care possible. We provide excellent results by using the best treatments available. This is why we use POLYON fertilizer to ensure that our customers enjoy the following benefits:
- Your property receives the nutrients it needs without adding to potential environmental runoff.
- We can spread 30 to 50% fewer nutrients with POLYON while creating the same excellent results as traditional fertilizers.
- We only need to apply two granular treatments each year to keep your lawn thriving.
The technicians of Scientific Plant Service use POLYON fertilizer to produce the results you want to see in your Anne Arundel County landscape.