Are you a Hanover, Maryland, resident searching for a dedicated lawn care service provider? You can rely on Scientific Plant Service to provide your landscape with the treatment it needs to stay healthy year after year. Our company was established in 1957 by Frank J. Burke and began as a company focused on shade trees and shrub care. Since then, our services have expanded to meet the needs of our clients throughout Maryland. You can now call on Scientific Plant Service for essential treatments like fertilization and pesticide applications, plant care, aquatics, athletic field maintenance, and snow removal. Our team members are licensed and certified to provide high-quality lawn care, and our company retains membership in several lawn care associations. Contact us today to learn more about our dedicated lawn care service in Hanover.
Boost Your Lawn Health with Weed and Feed Applications
A signature service at Scientific Plant Service is our three-step weed and feed treatment. This service combines fertilizer and herbicide into a single application that encourages healthy lawn growth while preventing weeds. The three steps consist of the following:
- First, in spring, our crew applies POLYON fertilizer to your lawn. This kicks off the release of nitrogen into the soil in summer and prevents Goosegrass and Crabgrass from germinating.
- Then, our crew visits during the broadleaf weed growth season further into spring. If your lawn needs more assistance, we will apply more herbicides.
- Finally, we visit your yard at the end of summer to determine whether more treatment is needed. We finally apply POLYON in the fall to prepare your yard for next year’s spring.
Why We Use POLYON Fertilizer
Scientific Plant Service’s lawn care service in Hanover, MD, is designed to provide the best possible care for your property. One of the ways we deliver consistently satisfying results is by using the best tools available for your lawn care. One tool at our disposal is POLYON fertilizer, which provides several efficient advantages:
- When we use POLYON, we spread 30 to 50% fewer nutrients while producing the excellent results you expect.
- Your lawn receives what it needs without creating excessive environmental runoff.
- Only two yearly granular treatments are needed to keep your landscape thriving.
We use POLYON fertilizer to give your Hanover yard the results you desire every time.