Are you a property owner searching for a committed lawn care service in Edgewater, MD? Scientific Plant Service has the skill and technology needed to provide your property with the care it needs. Our technicians know how to provide the best lawn care to landscapes of all kinds. Frank J. Burke founded Scientific Plant Service in 1957 to focus on shade tree and shrub care. Since then, we have expanded our company’s services to include a range of crucial treatments our clients desire. You can call on our team to provide fertilization and pesticide services, snow removal, plant care, athletic field maintenance, and aquatics. Our business belongs to many state lawn care associations, and our team is certified and licensed to provide the best modern treatments. Call Scientific Plant Service today to use our incredible local lawn care service in Edgewater.
Nourish Your Lawn with Weed and Feed Treatments
Our weed and feed treatment is critical to Scientific Plant Service’s lawn care in Edgewater. This three-step application combines the benefits of fertilizer and herbicides to encourage turf growth while preventing weed germination during the growth season. What are the steps of this lawn care treatment?
- Step One: Our team applies POLYON fertilizer in spring to kick off the release of nitrogen in the summer. The herbicide prevents the germination of Goosegrass and Crabgrass.
- Step Two: We visit at the end of spring during the broadleaf weed growth season and apply more herbicides when necessary.
- Step Three: We revisit your turf at the end of summer to determine if more treatment is needed. Our team will apply POLYON in autumn to give your property the nutrition it needs to make it to next spring.
Why Do We Use POLYON Fertilizer?
Our goal at Scientific Plant Service is to devise the best lawn care treatments for your landscape. One of our preferred treatments is POLYON fertilizer, an effective alternative to traditional fertilizers lawn care companies used in the past. Why do we prefer POLYON?
- When we use POLYON fertilizer, we can apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients while creating the same excellent results as before.
- Your turf receives nutrients without creating the risk of harmful environmental runoff.
- We only have to apply two granular treatments each year to produce the best results.
We use POLYON fertilizer because it empowers us to provide our customers with the most satisfying and consistent results.