Call Scientific Plant Service today if you are a property owner in Riverdale, MD, seeking excellent lawn care services. Frank J. Burke founded our company in 1957, specializing in tree and shrub care. Since our inception, we have grown to fulfill the needs of our clients and their distinct environments. Plant care, fertilizer, pest management, snow removal, athletic field maintenance, and aquatics are among the services we provide. Our team is licensed and trained to give the best lawn care service in Riverdale. We are a member of several Maryland lawn care groups and are prepared to treat your lawn. Call us today to learn more about our services in Anne Arundel County.
Enhance Lawn Growth with Weed and Feed Treatments
A weed and feed application from Scientific Plant Service is an important aspect of our lawn care service in Riverdale. This treatment combines fertilizer and herbicide to promote lawn growth while inhibiting weed development. The three-step application process involves the following steps:
- In the spring, our crew applies POLYON fertilizer to kick off a nitrogen release into the soil that will last throughout the summer. Herbicides suppress the growth of common weeds such as Goosegrass and Crabgrass.
- Then, when broadleaf weeds are at their peak, our crew pays a visit. We apply more herbicides if your lawn needs them.
- Finally, towards the conclusion of the summer, our staff will inspect your landscape to determine whether more treatment is required. POLYON is also used in the fall to prepare your environment for the following spring.
The Benefits of POLYON Fertilizer
Our lawn care service in Riverdale is geared to provide our customers with the best outcomes possible. Scientific Plant Service achieves consistent results by utilizing the most effective treatments available. This is why we use POLYON fertilizer to ensure that every client receives the following benefits:
- Your property will get the nutrients it requires without contributing to the environmental runoff.
- POLYON allows us to spread 30 to 50% fewer nutrients while producing the same great results as traditional fertilizers.
- We only apply two granular treatments per year to keep your lawn healthy.
Scientific Plant Service technicians use POLYON fertilizer to get the desired results in the lawns we treat in Anne Arundel County.