Are you looking for a dedicated, professional lawn care service you can call on for high-quality services year-round? Scientific Plant Service has the experience and technology to provide your Anne Arundel County lawn with the treatment it needs. Frank J. Burke founded our company in 1957 to provide essential landscape services. Scientific Plant Service started with a focus on shade tree and shrub care, but in the decades since our founding, we have expanded to include critical services on which our customers depend. You can call us for fertilization and pesticide services, aquatics, snow removal, plant care, and athletic field maintenance. We maintain memberships in several state lawn care associations, and our technicians are licensed and certified to provide many high-quality treatments. Call Scientific Plant Service today to benefit from our excellent lawn care service in Churchton, MD.
Keep Your Lawn Healthy with Our Weed and Feed Treatment
Our weed and feed treatment is critical to our lawn care service in Churchton. The three-step treatment combines the benefits of fertilizers and herbicides to boost turf growth and prevent germination. What are the three steps of this treatment?
- First, our technicians apply POLYON fertilizer in early spring to release nitrogen into the soil throughout summer. The herbicide prevents the germination of the Goosegrass and Crabgrass weeds.
- Next, our technicians visit during the peak broadleaf weed growing season in spring to apply additional herbicides.
- Finally, we visit your yard at the end of summer and assess whether more treatment is needed. We apply additional POLYON in the fall to give your lawn a final boost to prepare it for next spring.
Why We Use POLYON Fertilizer
Scientific Plant Service is always ready to provide our customers with the best lawn treatments available. One of the ways we can provide excellent lawn care is by using POLYON fertilizer, a modern alternative to traditional fertilizers used in the past. Why do we prefer this option?
- POLYON allows us to use 30 to 50% fewer nutrients while producing the same excellent results as other fertilizers.
- Your lawn can receive the nutrients it needs without the risk of harmful environmental runoff.
- Your landscape only requires two yearly granular treatments to produce the desired results.
Our Scientific Plant Service team prefers to use POLYON fertilizer because when we use it, we know that we can provide clients with consistently safe and satisfactory results.