Are you a resident of Mayo, Maryland? If you are struggling to find a dedicated lawn care service you can use to keep your Mayo property healthy, look no further. Scientific Plant Service is here to provide you with the comprehensive services you need to maintain a healthy and thriving lawn. Our business was founded in 1957 by Frank J. Burke, who initially offered shrub and shade tree care. Since then, our services have expanded to include essentials such as fertilization and pesticide applications, plant care, aquatics, athletic field maintenance, and snow removal. Our staff is licensed and certified to provide excellent lawn care, and Scientific Plant Service belongs to many lawn care associations. Contact us today if you are ready to learn more about our incredible lawn care service in Mayo.
Boost Lawn Health with Weed and Feed Applications
The signature service of Scientific Plant Service is our three-step weed and feed treatment. This treatment combines herbicide and fertilizer into one application that encourages lawn growth while preventing weed germination. The three steps include:
- Our technicians apply POLYON fertilizer in spring. This kicks off the release of nitrogen into the soil during summer and helps prevent Goosegrass and Crabgrass weeds.
- Then, we visit during the peak broadleaf weed sprouting season. If your lawn needs more care at this time, we apply more herbicides.
- Finally, we will visit your property at the end of summer to determine whether more treatment is needed. We use POLYON again in the fall to prepare your lawn for next year’s spring.
The Benefits of Modern POLYON Fertilizer
Our lawn care service in Mayo, MD, is designed to provide excellent care for your property throughout the year. One of the ways we deliver incredible results is by using the best tools for your lawn care. One effective treatment we use is POLYON fertilizer, which can help our clients enjoy these advantages:
- When we use POLYON, we apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients to your lawn while producing the same great results you expect.
- Your lawn will receive the nutrients it needs without producing substantial environmental runoff.
- Only two yearly granular treatments are needed to keep your landscape thriving.
We use POLYON fertilizer to give your Maryland lawn the results you love to see every time.