If you reside in Shady Side, MD, and are searching for a complete lawn care service, you can count on Scientific Plant Service. Frank J. Burke established Scientific Plant Service in 1957 to provide our community with tree and shrub care services. Since then, we have expanded our services to include critical services like plant care, fertilization and pesticide applications, aquatics, snow removal, and athletic field maintenance. Our staff is licensed and certified to provide high-quality lawn care. Our company is also a member of several state lawn care associations. Contact Scientific Plant Service if you are ready to learn more about our excellent lawn care service in Shady Side.
Maintain a Healthy Lawn with Weed and Feed Applications
Our signature service at Scientific Plant Service is our three-step weed and feed application. The treatment combines an herbicide and fertilizer into one service that encourages lawn growth and prevents the germination of weeds. The three steps include the following:
- Our technicians first apply POLYON fertilizer in spring to kick off the slow release of nitrogen into the soil during summer. This step also helps prevent the sprouting of Goosegrass and Crabgrass.
- Next, we visit during the peak broadleaf weed sprouting season. If your lawn needs more care during the spring season, we will apply more herbicides.
- Finally, we will visit your property at the end of summer to determine whether more treatment is needed. We then apply POLYON again in the fall to prepare your lawn for next year’s spring.
The Advantages of POLYON Fertilizer
Our lawn care service in Shady Side, MD, is designed to provide the best possible care for your property. One of the ways we deliver outstanding results is by using the best tools for your lawn care. One efficient treatment we use is POLYON fertilizer, which can help our clients enjoy the following advantages:
- When we use POLYON, we apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients to your lawn while producing the same great results you expect.
- Your lawn will receive the nutrients it needs without producing significant environmental runoff.
- Only two yearly granular treatments are required to keep your lawn thriving.
Ultimately, we use POLYON fertilizer to give Maryland property owners results they can love every time.