Are you looking for a dedicated and professional lawn care service you can depend on for incredible results? Scientific Plant Service has the technology and skills to provide the treatment your Millersville property requires. In 1957, Frank J. Burke established our company to provide landscape services focused on trees and shrubs. In the years since, we have expanded our treatments to include a range of essential services our customers enjoy. You can call our team for pesticide and fertilization services, plant care, aquatics, snow removal, and athletic field maintenance. Scientific Plant Service maintains memberships in many state lawn care associations, and our technicians are licensed and certified to provide numerous high-quality treatments. Call us today to start enjoying your dedicated lawn care service in Millersville, MD.
Nourish Your Landscape with Our Weed and Feed Treatment
Our weed and feed treatment is crucial to our lawn care service in Millersville. This three-step treatment combines the positive effects of fertilizers and herbicides to encourage turf growth and prevent weed germination. What is included in this process?
- Step One: Our technicians apply POLYON fertilizer at the start of spring to initiate the release of nitrogen into the soil during summer. The herbicide prevents the germination of Goosegrass and Crabgrass.
- Step Two: Our technicians visit during the peak of the weed-growing season to apply more herbicides.
- Step Three: We revisit your yard at the end of summer to determine if additional treatment is necessary. We then apply POLYON in the fall to give your turf the boost it needs to bounce back in spring.
Why Do We Use POLYON Fertilizer?
At Scientific Plant Service, we aim to provide you with the best lawn care treatments for your property. One of our tools of choice is POLYON fertilizer, a modern alternative to traditional fertilizers used in the past. Why do we prefer this fertilizer?
- When using POLYON, we can apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients while producing the same excellent results as the old fertilizers.
- Your turf receives the nutrients it needs without the risk of harmful environmental runoff.
- Your lawn only needs two granular treatments each year to produce the desired results.
Our team at Scientific Plant Service prefers to use POLYON because it enables us to provide our clients with consistently safe and satisfying results.