Are you searching for a professional and dedicated lawn care service you can rely on for the best services year-round? Scientific Plant Service has the skills and technology to provide the treatment your Tracys Landing property needs. In 1957, Frank J. Burke founded our company to provide valuable landscape services with a focus on trees and shrubs. In the decades since, we have expanded our treatments to include the essential services our customers enjoy. You can call on Scientific Plant Service for pesticide and fertilization services, aquatics, plant care, snow removal, and athletic field maintenance. We maintain memberships in many state lawn care associations, and our technicians are certified and licensed to provide many high-quality treatments. Call Scientific Plant Services today to find your best lawn care service in Tracys Landing, MD.
Nourish Your Lawn with Our Weed and Feed Application
Our weed and feed treatment is a crucial part of our lawn care service in Tracys Landing. This three-step treatment combines the benefits of fertilizers and herbicides to boost turf growth and prevent weed germination simultaneously. What are these three steps?
- First, our technicians apply POLYON fertilizer in early spring to release nitrogen into the soil throughout summer. The herbicide will prevent the germination of Crabgrass and Goosegrass.
- Next, our technicians visit during spring’s peak broadleaf weed growing season to apply more herbicides.
- Finally, we revisit your yard at the end of summer to assess the need for more treatment. We apply some more POLYON in the fall to give your lawn the final boost it needs to bounce back next spring.
Why We Prefer POLYON Fertilizer
Scientific Plant Service aims to provide our customers with the best lawn care treatments possible. One of the ways we can do this is by using POLYON fertilizer, a modern alternative to traditional fertilizers used on lawns in the past. Why do we prefer this option?
- POLYON enables us to apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients while it produces the same great results as other fertilizers.
- Your lawn receives the nutrients it needs without the risk of dangerous environmental runoff.
- Your lawn only needs two yearly granular treatments to produce the desired results.
Our team at Scientific Plant Service prefers POLYON fertilizer because when we use it, we know that we can provide our clients with consistently safe and satisfactory results.