Are you a Lake Shore, MD, property owner seeking a committed lawn care service to maintain your beautiful lawn? Scientific Plant Service has the experience to provide you with the incredible service you expect. Frank J. Burke founded Scientific Plant Service in 1957 to provide shrub and tree care to our Maryland clients. Since then, our services have expanded to include fertilization and pesticide applications, aquatics, snow removal, plant care, and athletic field maintenance. We belong to many state lawn care associations, and our employees are certified and licensed to provide excellent treatments. Contact Scientific Plant Service today to schedule your next treatments from our lawn care service in Lake Shore.
Keep a Healthy Lawn with a 3-Step Weed and Feed Treatment
Scientific Plant Service’s signature treatment is our three-step weed and feed application. This service provides the advantages of fertilizer and herbicides into one treatment that encourages lawn growth and prevents the development of weeds. What is included in these steps?
- First, the Scientific Plant Service technicians apply POLYON in spring to release nitrogen into the soil throughout summer. This helps prevent the growth of Crabgrass and Goosegrass.
- Our team then visits during the peak broadleaf weed sprouting season in spring. If your lawn needs more care, we apply more herbicides.
- Finally, we examine your yard at the end of summer to decide whether more treatment is needed. We then apply POLYON again in autumn to prepare your yard for next year’s spring.
The Advantages of POLYON Fertilizer
Our lawn care service in Lake Shore, MD, is designed to provide the best care to your property. One of the ways we deliver these incredible results is by searching for the best solutions that are both effective and efficient. One of the tools that help us create great results is POLYON fertilizer. Why do we prefer POLYON to traditional fertilizer options?
- When using POLYON, we can apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients while producing the same excellent results you expect.
- Your lawn will receive the nutrients it needs without producing environmental runoff.
- Only two granular treatments are needed each year to produce great results.
We use POLYON fertilizer to provide our clients with satisfying results every time.