Are you searching for a professional lawn care service you can depend on for consistently excellent results? Scientific Plant Service has the technology and skills needed to provide the treatment your Crofton property needs. Our technicians know how to tend to numerous landscapes. In 1957, Frank J. Burke established our company to provide services focused on trees and shrubs. In the years since, we have expanded our services to include a range of essential treatments our customers appreciate. You can call our team for plant care, pesticide and fertilization services, aquatics, snow removal, and athletic field maintenance. Scientific Plant Service belongs to several state lawn care associations, and our team members are licensed and certified to provide a range of top-quality treatments. Call us today to start enjoying the best lawn care service in Crofton, MD.
Feed Your Property with Our Weed and Feed Treatment
Our weed and feed treatment is a critical part of our lawn care service in Crofton. This three-step treatment combines the positive results of fertilizers and herbicides to encourage turf growth and prevent weed germination. What is included in the three steps?
- Step One: Our technicians apply POLYON fertilizer in spring to kick start the release of nitrogen into the soil during summer. The herbicide prevents the germination of Crabgrass and Goosegrass.
- Step Two: Our technicians visit during the peak weed season at the end of spring to apply more herbicides.
- Step Three: We revisit your yard at the end of summer to determine if more treatment is required. We then apply POLYON in the fall to give your turf the nutritious boost it needs to bounce back in spring.
Why Is POLYON Our Fertilizer of Choice?
Our mission at Scientific Plant Service is to provide you with the best lawn care treatments for your landscape. One of our tools of choice is POLYON fertilizer, an effective alternative to the traditional fertilizers lawn care companies used in the past. Why do we prefer to use this modern fertilizer?
- When using POLYON, we apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients while producing the same great results as traditional fertilizers.
- Your turf receives the nutrients it needs without creating harmful environmental runoff.
- To produce the best results, your lawn only needs two granular treatments each year.
Our technicians at Scientific Plant Service prefer to use POLYON because it allows us to provide our clients with consistently excellent, safe results.