Are you a West River property owner looking for a professional and dedicated lawn care service you can use throughout the year? Scientific Plant Service has the technical know-how and decades of experience to provide you with the desired results. In 1957, Frank J. Burke founded Scientific Plant Service to provide shade tree and shrub care to our Maryland clients. Since then, we have expanded to include pesticide and fertilization services, snow removal, plant care, aquatics, and athletic field maintenance. Our company maintains memberships in state lawn care associations, and our employees are certified and licensed to provide many high-quality treatments. Call Scientific Plant Service today to benefit from our dedicated lawn care service in West River, MD.
Maintain Your Lawn Health with Our Weed and Feed Treatment
Our three-step weed and feed treatment in West River is vital to our lawn care service. This program applies both fertilizer and herbicides to your yard to simultaneously encourage lawn growth and prevent weed germination. What is included in these three steps?
- Our technicians apply POLYON fertilizer in early spring to initiate the release of nitrogen into the soil. The herbicide prevents the germination of Crabgrass and Goosegrass.
- Next, our technicians will visit during the peak of the broadleaf weed season in spring. We apply more herbicides at this time if your lawn needs extra care.
- Finally, we will inspect your property at summer’s end to assess whether more treatment is necessary. We then apply a final application of POLYON in the fall to prepare your lawn for the next spring.
Why Do We Choose POLYON Fertilizer?
The Scientific Plant Service lawn service in West River is designed to provide our clients with the best treatments. One of the ways we deliver consistently excellent results is by searching for the best new products that produce excellent results. One of our favorites is POLYON fertilizer. Why do we prefer this modern fertilizer?
- POLYON allows us to apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients while producing excellent results.
- Your lawn, therefore, receives the nutrients it needs to thrive without contributing to environmental runoff.
- Your landscape only requires two yearly granular treatments to produce the desired results.
We choose to use POLYON fertilizer at Scientific Plant Service because we know that we can provide our clients with safe and satisfying results when we use it.