Are you searching for a dedicated lawn care service you can rely on to care for your property throughout the year? Scientific Plant Service has the skill and resources needed to provide for your Winchester on the Severn property. Our technicians understand how to provide the best lawn care for landscapes of all kinds. In 1957, Frank J. Burke founded our family business to focus on shade trees and shrub care. Since that time, we have expanded our company’s services to include a range of critical treatments our clients desire. You can call on our team to provide fertilization and pesticide services, plant care, snow removal, aquatics, and athletic field maintenance. Scientific Plant Service belongs to many state lawn care associations, and our team is certified and licensed to provide a range of modern treatments. Call us today to start benefiting from our excellent local lawn care service in Winchester on the Severn.
Nourish Your Turf with Weed and Feed Treatments
Our weed and feed treatment is a crucial component of our lawn care service in Winchester on the Severn. This three-step application contains fertilizer and herbicides to encourage turf growth while preventing weed germination. What are these three steps?
- Step One: Our team applies POLYON fertilizer in spring to initiate the release of nitrogen in the summer. The herbicide prevents the germination of Crabgrass and Goosegrass.
- Step Two: We visit during the broadleaf weed growth season at the end of spring to apply more herbicides when necessary.
- Step Three: We revisit your turf at the end of summer to determine if more treatment is necessary. Our team then applies POLYON in autumn to give your property the nutritious boost it needs to thrive next spring.
Why Do We Prefer POLYON Fertilizer?
Our mission at Scientific Plant Service is to create the best lawn care treatments for your landscape. One of our preferred treatment tools is POLYON fertilizer, an effective alternative to the traditional fertilizers lawn care companies used in the past. Why do we prefer to use POLYON?
- When we use POLYON fertilizer, we can apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients while creating the same wonderful results as before.
- Your turf receives nutrients without creating harmful environmental runoff.
- We only need to apply two granular treatments each year to produce the ideal results you desire.
Our team uses POLYON fertilizer because it empowers us to provide our clients with the most consistent and satisfying results.