Are you a Naval Academy, MD, resident searching for a reliable lawn care service to maintain the beauty of your grounds? At Scientific Plant Service, our team has decades of technical knowledge and experience to produce the excellent results you seek. Frank J. Burke founded our company in 1957 to provide tree and shrub care to our Maryland clients. Since then, our services have expanded to include fertilization and pesticide services, plant care, aquatics, snow removal, and athletic field maintenance. We maintain memberships in state lawn care associations, and our employees are certified and licensed to provide many high-quality treatments. Call Scientific Plant Service today to schedule treatments from our lawn care service in Naval Academy, MD.
Maintain Lush Lawns with Our Weed and Feed Treatment
Scientific Plant Service’s signature treatment is our three-step weed and feed application. This service combines the benefits of fertilizer and herbicides into one treatment that encourages lawn growth and prevents weed germination. What is included in the three steps?
- Our technicians apply POLYON fertilizer in spring to release nitrogen into the soil throughout the summer. The first treatment prevents the development of Crabgrass and Goosegrass.
- Our technicians visit during the peak broadleaf weed growing season in spring. If your lawn needs more care, we apply more herbicides.
- Finally, we inspect your yard at summer’s end to determine whether more treatment is required. We then apply POLYON once more in autumn to prepare your yard for the upcoming spring.
Why Is POLYON Fertilizer Our Preferred Tool?
Our lawn care service in Naval Academy, MD, is designed to provide the best care possible to your property. One of the ways we deliver consistently excellent results is by searching for the best solutions that are efficient and effective. One of our favorite tools is POLYON fertilizer. Why do we choose this option over traditional fertilizers?
- POLYON enables us to apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients while still producing the same great results you expect.
- Your lawn can receive all nutrients it needs without contributing to environmental runoff.
- Your landscape only needs two yearly granular treatments to produce these excellent results.
We use POLYON fertilizer so that we can provide our clients with safe and satisfying results every time.