Are you searching for a reliable local lawn care service in Anne Arundel County? Scientific Plant Service has the experience to provide you with all the care your Maryland lawn needs. Our team of trained lawn care professionals knows how to apply the best care to all kinds of landscapes. Frank J. Burke founded Scientific Plant Service in 1957 with a focus on shrub and tree care. Since then, our company has grown to meet the needs of our customers. You can now call us for high-quality fertilizer and pesticide treatment, aquatics, plant care, athletic field maintenance, and snow removal. Our company belongs to many Maryland lawn care associations, with licensed and certified employees ready to provide the best treatments. Contact Scientific Plant Service today to benefit from our lawn care service in Anne Arundel County.
Weed and Feed Treatment Boosts Turf Health
Our signature three-step weed and feed lawn treatment will provide your Anne Arundel County property with the nutrients and weed prevention it needs. This treatment combines fertilizer and herbicide so that you can enjoy both benefits at once. What are the three steps?
- Step One: We apply POLYON fertilizer in early spring to kick off a slow release of nitrogen into the summer. At the same time, the herbicide prevents Goosegrass and Crabgrass growth.
- Step Two: We visit again at the end of spring to apply herbicides during the peak of the weed-growing season.
- Step Three: We visit your turf at the end of summer to determine whether more treatment is needed. Our team applies POLYON again in the fall to give your turf the nutrients it needs to bounce back healthy in spring.
Why We Prefer POLYON Fertilizer
Our goal at Scientific Plant Service is always to find the most effective treatments to produce incredible results for our customers. One of our preferred lawn care treatments is POLYON fertilizer. Why do we prefer this fertilizer above others?
- When using POLYON, we apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients than traditional fertilizers but produce the same great results.
- Your lawn receives the nutrition it needs without producing nutrient runoff into your environment.
- Only two granular treatments are needed to produce the long-term results you desire.
POLYON allows us to produce consistently outstanding results for our clients.