If you are a Herald Harbor, MD, resident searching for a dedicated and comprehensive lawn care service, call Scientific Plant Service. Frank J. Burke founded Scientific Plant Service in 1957 to provide shrub and tree care services to our Maryland community. Since that time, we have expanded our services to include essentials like fertilization and pesticide applications, athletic field maintenance, plant care, snow removal, and aquatics. Our staff is certified and licensed to provide excellent lawn care, and our company belongs to several state lawn care associations. Contact Scientific Plant Service today if you are prepared to enjoy the best lawn care service in Herald Harbor, MD.
Maintain Lawn Health with a Three-Step Weed and Feed Treatment
The signature service from Scientific Plant Service is our three-step weed and feed application. This treatment combines a fertilizer and herbicide into one application that encourages lawn growth and prevents the development of weeds. What are the three steps?
- First, our technicians apply POLYON fertilizer in spring to kick off the release of nitrogen into the soil during the summer. This step also helps prevent the growth of Goosegrass and Crabgrass weeds.
- Our team visits during the peak broadleaf weed sprouting season. If your lawn needs more care during spring, we apply more herbicides.
- Finally, we will visit your yard at the end of summer to determine if more treatment is needed. We then apply POLYON at the start of autumn to prepare your yard for next year’s spring.
The Benefits of POLYON Fertilizer
Our lawn care service in Herald Harbor, MD, is meant to provide the best care possible for your property. One of the ways we can deliver excellent results is by finding the best solutions that are equally efficient and effective. One of the tools we use to help us produce great results is POLYON fertilizer. Why do we prefer this option to traditional choices?
- When using POLYON, we can apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients while producing the same great results as fertilizers of the past.
- Your lawn receives the nutrients it needs without producing excessive environmental runoff.
- Only two yearly granular treatments are needed to keep your lawn healthy.
We use POLYON fertilizer to provide clients with results they love every time.