Are you a resident of Odenton, MD, searching for a dedicated lawn care service to maintain your beautiful property? At Scientific Plant Service, our team has the technical knowledge and experience needed to produce the incredible results you desire. Scientific Plant Service was founded by Frank J. Burke in 1957 to provide shrub and tree care to our Maryland clients. Since that time, our services have expanded to include fertilization and pesticide services, aquatics, plant care, snow removal, and athletic field maintenance. We belong to several state lawn care associations, and our employees are all certified and licensed to provide the best treatments. Contact Scientific Plant Service today to schedule treatments from our lawn care service in Odenton.
Maintain Healthy Lawns with Our Weed and Feed Treatment
The signature service from Scientific Plant Service is our three-step weed and feed application. This service combines the advantages of fertilizer and herbicides into one treatment that encourages healthy lawn growth and prevents weed germination. What is included in these steps?
- Our technicians first apply POLYON fertilizer in spring to release nitrogen into the soil during the summer. This first treatment helps prevent the growth of Crabgrass and Goosegrass.
- Our employees then visit during the peak broadleaf weed growing season in spring. If your lawn needs more care, we will apply more herbicides.
- Finally, we examine your yard at the end of summer to determine whether more treatment is required. We then apply POLYON again in autumn to prepare your yard for spring.
Why Do We Use POLYON Fertilizer?
Our lawn care service in Odenton, MD, is designed to provide the best possible care to your property. One of the ways we deliver these excellent results is by searching for the ideal solutions that are both efficient and effective. One of our preferred tools is POLYON fertilizer. Why do we use this application rather than traditional fertilizers?
- POLYON allows us to apply 30 to 50% fewer nutrients while producing the same great results you expect.
- Your lawn can receive the nutrients it needs without producing environmental runoff.
- Your landscape only needs two granular treatments each year to produce these excellent results.
We use POLYON fertilizer to provide our clients with satisfying and safe results every time.