Are you a Beverly Beach, MD, resident searching for skilled lawn care services? Contact Scientific Plant Service today. Frank J. Burke founded our company in 1957 to specialize in tree and shrub maintenance. Since our founding, we have grown to meet the needs of our clients and their distinct needs. Plant care, fertilizer, pest management, snow removal, athletic field upkeep, and aquatics are among the services we provide. Our team is licensed and prepared to give the best lawn care service in Beverly Beach. We are members of several Maryland lawn care organizations ready to help your lawn thrive. To learn more about our Anne Arundel County services, contact us today.
Encourage Lawn Growth with Weed and Feed Treatments in Beverly Beach
Scientific Plant Service’s weed and feed treatment is critical to our lawn care service in Beverly Beach. This treatment employs a fertilizer and pesticide combination to promote lawn growth while reducing weed germination. The three-step application includes the following:
- First, our crew applies POLYON fertilizer in the spring to initiate a nitrogen release into the soil that will last throughout the summer. Weeds such as Goosegrass and Crabgrass are controlled using herbicides.
- When broadleaf weeds are at their peak, our staff pays a visit. We will apply more herbicides if your lawn needs them.
- Finally, near the conclusion of the summer, our crew will inspect your landscape to see if extra treatment is required. POLYON is used once more to prepare your grass for the following spring.
The Benefits of POLYON Fertilizer for Your Anne Arundel County Property
Our lawn care service in Beverly Beach is designed to provide the greatest results for our customers. Scientific Plant Service achieves consistent results by utilizing the most effective treatments available. We use POLYON fertilizer to ensure that every client receives the benefits listed below:
- Your property will get the nutrients it requires without contributing to environmental runoff.
- POLYON allows us to spread 30 to 50% fewer nutrients while producing the same high-quality results as traditional fertilizers.
- To keep your lawn healthy, we only apply two granular treatments per year.
Scientific Plant Service technicians use POLYON fertilizer to get the desired results in every lawn we treat.