Are you searching for a reliable lawn care service for your Anne Arundel County property? Scientific Plant Service can deliver the results you desire for your Sherwood Forest landscape. Our company was established in 1957 by Frank J. Burke, focusing on shrub and tree care. Since then, our business has grown to meet the needs of our clients and their unique properties. You can count on us for pest control and fertilization, aquatics, plant care, snow removal, and athletic field maintenance. Our staff is licensed and certified to provide the best lawn care service in Sherwood Forest, and we maintain several memberships in lawn care associations. Contact us today to learn more about our excellent services.
Support Healthy Growth with Weed and Feed Treatments
Scientific Plant Service’s weed and feed treatment is a cornerstone of our service. This treatment combines herbicide and fertilizer into one application to support lawn growth while preventing weed germination. The three-step process includes the following:
- Our crew applies POLYON fertilizer in spring to kick off a release of nitrogen into the soil during summer. The herbicide starts working to prevent the germination of weeds like Goosegrass and Crabgrass.
- Next, our staff visits during the peak broadleaf weed season in spring. If your lawn needs help, we can apply more herbicides.
- Finally, we will analyze your property at the end of summer to decide whether more treatment is needed. We apply POLYON again in the fall to prepare your yard for spring.
Why We Choose POLYON Fertilizer
Scientific Plant Service’s lawn care service in Sherwood Forest, MD, is built to offer our clients the very best care. We provide consistent and excellent results by using the best treatments available. This is why we choose POLYON fertilizer to deliver the following benefits to customers:
- Your property receives the nutrients without contributing to environmental runoff.
- We can spread 30 to 50% fewer nutrients with POLYON while creating the same results as traditional fertilizers.
- Only two granular treatments are needed every year to keep your lawn thriving.
The Scientific Plant Service technicians apply POLYON fertilizer to give your Sherwood Forest property the results you want every time.