Are you searching for a professional and experienced lawn care service you can depend on for the best services year-round? Scientific Plant Service has the technical expertise and industry knowledge to provide your Anne Arundel County property with the treatment it needs. Scientific Plant Service was founded in 1957 by Frank J. Burke with a focus on shade tree and shrub care. Since then, we have expanded our services to include fertilization and pesticide services, snow removal, aquatics, plant care, and athletic field maintenance. We maintain several memberships in state lawn care associations, and our employees are certified and licensed to provide many high-quality treatments. Call Scientific Plant Service today to start benefiting from our excellent lawn care service in Hillsmere Shores, MD.
Maintain Your Landscape’s Health with Our Weed and Feed Treatment
Our weed and feed treatment in Hillsmere Shores is a critical part of our lawn care service. The three-step program combines fertilizers and herbicides to simultaneously boost lawn growth and prevent weed germination. What are these three steps?
- Our technicians first apply POLYON fertilizer in early spring to kick off the release of nitrogen into the soil during summer. The herbicide works to prevent the germination of weeds like Goosegrass and Crabgrass.
- Next, our technicians visit during the peak of the broadleaf weed growing season in spring. We apply additional herbicides at this time if necessary.
- Finally, we will inspect your property at the end of summer to assess whether more treatment is required. We will apply additional POLYON in the fall to boost your lawn and prepare it for the following spring.
Why Do We Use POLYON Fertilizer?
Scientific Plant Care’s lawn care service in Hillsmere Shores is intended to provide our clients with the best lawn treatments. One of the ways we produce consistently excellent results is by using the best products on the market. One of our favorites is POLYON fertilizer. Why do we prefer this modern option?
- POLYON enables us to use 30 to 50% fewer nutrients while producing the same great results as traditional fertilizers.
- Your lawn receives the necessary nutrients without creating harmful environmental runoff.
- Your landscape only needs two yearly granular treatments to produce the desired results.
We prefer using POLYON fertilizer at Scientific Plant Service because we know that we can provide our clients with consistently safe and satisfying results when using this new treatment.